Zebra Zero Plus Breadboard in Wood for Raspberry Pi Zero 1.3 & Zero Wireless
For the Raspberry Pi Zero & Zero Wireless, the Zebra Zero Plus Case provides the ultimate protection.
The clear top and wood bottom provides clear view of the board while maintaining a low profile, thanks to our new C4 nuts. A benefit of our new nuts is that they can accept a bolt from either end. So if you installed a HAT or pHAT, it can be secured to the nuts on the other side. A straight or angled GPIO header can be installed on either side of the board. We have also designed this new model to fit a full GPIO cable connector from either side.
But perhaps the most standout feature of the Zebra Zero Plus is the built-in breadboard for prototyping your next project.
Included in case:
- Clear top and wood bottom with wood accents
- 8x30 Pin Breadboard with 4 power rails
- 2 wood spacers
- 4 Stainless Steel Nuts & Bolts
- Protects Raspberry Pi Zero Version 1.3 & Zero Wireless(not included
- Designed and Made in USA
- Compact design compatible with pHATs
- High quality materials with custom hardware
- GPIO Access
We Also Recommend