8 Slot Cluster Cloud: Stackable Cluster For Raspberry Pi and other Single Board Computers
We’re proud to announce an innovative case for those building personal cloud clusters. Born of great group think, this was designed and built in Tacoma, Washington It also functions as an excellent case for holding collections of single board computers.
Works With Raspberry Pi and other single board computers which adhere to the same hole pattern. There is a 1/8" gap between the inside of the case and the edge of the Raspberry Pi board.
- Eight bays hold most Single-board computers or 2.5" hard drives
- Room for most 8-port switches
- Multiple CaaCs can be bolted together, either vertically or horizontally for modular clusters
- Includes four 50x50mm quiet fans for active airflow.
- Made with double thick acrylic for high durability
- Plates click securely into place for fast removal without bolts.
- Hats are fully compatible with the case, but may take two ports of space.
- Slots for zip ties to aid with cable management.
- OD= 9.37” (238 mm) x 5.65” (144mm) x 4.825” (123mm)
- Uses #440 x 5/8" long stainless steel screws to attach multiple CaaCs together.
- Holes in bottom of case allow for pass through of micro usb plugs, and two larger holes (in bottom of case) allow full size AC plug to pass through.
- Four 50 x 50mm fans are powered by SBCs and provide airflow for all eight ports.
- Color plates on side of case can be removed or switched out.
- Main case shell
- x2 Cosmetic color plates
- x10 port plates for SBCs or 2.5" hard drives
- x4 50*50mm low noise 5V fans
- Screws for attaching fans to case
- x4 pairs of adhesive backed velcro pads for anchoring switch to case.
- Stainless steel screws/nuts for attaching to another CaaC
C4LABS IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING THE VERY BEST PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY